TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website; LinKue Contemporary Trendz’s website, products and services are made available to you via linkue.store. If you wish to use linkue.store you must read and agree to be bound by our policies which are detailed below in our Terms & Conditions, along with any other rules on our website.
By visiting linkue.store you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described. From time to time, we may modify our Terms & Conditions and your continued use of linkue.store signifies your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms & Conditions. Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and return to this page to check frequently. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions you may not use or access linkue.store
- At LinKue we make every effort to protect your personal information.
- We collect information about you such as name, email address, phone number, shipping address and debit/credit card information when you visit the website, register on or buy products on the website, contact us via email, phone or letter.
- The information we gather about you helps us provide a better service to you now and in the future.
- The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- It is vital that the information you provide to us when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Please contact us immediately with any changes
- Orders placed online are an offer to purchase made by you and may be accepted by us subject to availability. You must be 18 or over to order from us. We endeavour to display all items in ourcurrent online range. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will automatically highlight this as being out of stock.
- A series of basic online steps is required to create a contract between you and us:
- You confirm your order for products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at checkout process.
- You will receive an order acknowledgement detailing the item/s you have ordered provided the email address we hold for you has been entered correctly. If the email address is wrong you will not receive an email. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from LinKue.
- When your order is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and LinKue will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered from our warehouse, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given for contract cancellation.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- If due to technical errors in pricing and/or details incorrectly shown on our website, inability to gain authorisation on your payment or your product being unavailable from stock, we reserve the right not to accept orders.
Description of products
- LinKue takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All sizes and measurements are approximated; however, we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
- Linkue.store accepts most major credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts registered to a UK address
- We accept online payment in a secure environment and we accept all major credit and debit cards registered to UK addresses.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- For full details on costs and timings please visit our shipping page
- We try to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We will inform you if an item is temporarily out of stock. We do not ship part orders, and we may cancel out of stock items from your order to enable us to ship the remaining items.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated
- All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to LinKue. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of LinKue. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose without express permission.
- The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Social Media Features and Widgets